by me :)
start working on a new blanket
ready for sale :)
You can find the tutorial I used for this project here. I changed the pattern slightly by using a 5.00 mm crochet hook instead of a 6.00 mm hook because I liked the look of tighter stitches and less gap between them! This is supposed to be a warm, snuggly blanket. :3
The project began officially on May 21, 2012 and was finished on August 18, 2012, clocking in at a total 138 hours of work (6 of those hours being dedicated to the border alone).
All the yarn I used is acrylic!
- 5.0 mm crochet hook
- 1 Bernat Satin in Lavender (discontinued)
- 2 each of Caron Simply Soft in: Autumn Red, Sunshine, Dark Sage, Ocean, and Pagoda
- 1 each of Caron Simply Soft in: White
- 2 each of Red Heart Soft in: Tangerine and Grape
The blanket came out to be ~ 68”x53.5” in total (5’6”x4’5”) in length and width. Modeled here on my brother’s queen-sized bed for size reference. The border is 3 rows of single crochet stitches.